TSC Premier Interclub
16 October 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
TSC PREMIER INTERCLUB GUIDELINES
This competition is targetted at stronger level players – such as older Representative Junior players (14s and above) and those Open players who wish to play singles.
Teams may be graded if necessary using Configure Rankings – this is dependent on entries.
TUESDAY EVENINGS FROM 6:30PM at The TRUST AORAKI TENNIS CENTRE
Round 1: STARTING TUESDAY 16TH OCTOBER FOR 8 WEEKS
- Two-person teams – players must be affiliated to an SC Club
- Competition will be pre-drawn on Configure – results to be entered on Configure by
- The highest ranked player (Configure S-Band) in each team must play #1 Singles match.
- 1 x Singles & 1 x Doubles each night
- Singles Scoring Format: Two tiebreaker sets – Super tie to 10 in 3rd if required
- Doubles Scoring Format: Two tiebreaker sets, Super tie to 10 for the 3rd set if
required, short deuces.
- Pre & Post Christmas Rounds
- Round 2: Starting Tuesday 29th January 2019 for 8 weeks
COST PER TEAM (per round):
- $100 PER TEAM OF TWO – payable directly to Tennis South Canterbury o Payment of team entry fee confirms entry.
- Minimum number of teams required for competition to go ahead.
Please send completed Entry Form to Mandy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions, please feel free to be in touch!
Start: 16 Oct 2018
End: 16 Oct 2018
Venue: Tennis South Canterbury
Address: 27 Benvenue Avenue
Timaru,South Canterbury7910New Zealand
Organiser: Mandy Gillies
Phone: (03) 688 6045